Love Funny Quotes Biography
1. If love is the answer, can you rephrase the question?
2. Love is grand; divorce is a hundred grand.
3. A happy man marries the girl he loves; a happier man loves the girl he marries.
4. Marriage is the triumph of imagination over intelligence. 2nd marriage is the triumph of hope over experience.
5. There is no difference between a wise man and a fool when they fall in love.
6. Love is like a Rubix Cube, there are countless numbers of wrong twists and turns, but when you get it right, it looks perfect no matter what way you look at it
7. You know it’s love when you want to keep holding hands even after you’re sweaty.
8. You can’t put a price tag on love, but you can on all its accessories.
9. Love is a lot like a backache, it doesn’t show up on X-rays, but you know it’s there.
10. Love is only a dirty trick played on us to achieve continuation of the species.
11. An archeologist is the best husband any woman can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her.
12. Women marry men hoping they will change. Men marry women hoping they will not. So each is inevitably disappointed.
13. Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. That’s relativity.
14. No man is truly married until he understands every word his wife is NOT saying.
15. Marriage has no guarantees. If that’s what you’re looking for, go live with a car battery.
16. You can’t buy love, but you can pay heavily for it.
17. Love may be blind but marriage is a real eye-opener
18. Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never met.
19. Love is only a dirty trick played on us to achieve continuation of the species.
20. Love at first sight is possible, but it pays to take a second look.
21. It’s better to have loved and lost than to have to do forty pounds of laundry a week.
22. Honesty is the key to a relationship. If you can fake that, you’re in.
23. You have to walk carefully in the beginning of love; the running across fields into your lover’s arms can only come later when you’re sure they won’t laugh if you trip.
24. All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt!
25. The sincerest love is the love of food.
26. Love is like an hourglass, with the heart filling up as the brain empties.
27. I was nauseous and tingly all over. I was either in love or I had smallpox.
28. You know it’s love when you want to keep holding hands even after you’re sweaty.
29. The four most important words in any marriage… I’ll do the dishes.
30. Nothing spoils romance so much as a sense of humour in the woman.
31. Love is only a dirty trick played on us to achieve continuation of the species.
32. One good thing about Internet dating: you’re guaranteed to click with whomever you meet.
33. An archeologist is the best husband any woman can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her.
34. Love is being stupid together.
35. You can’t put a price tag on love, but you can on all its accessories.
36. The secret of a happy marriage remains a secret.
37. Love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of your French fries without making them give you any of theirs.
38. A woman has got to love a bad man once or twice in her life to be thankful for a good one.
39. Once you have loved someone, you’d do anything in the world for them… except love them again.
40. Love at first sight is cured by the second look
41. There is a place you can touch a woman that will drive her crazy. Her heart.
42. Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes…just be an illusion
43. Love is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you can truly feel its warmth.
44. You learn to like someone when you find out what makes them laugh, but you can never truly love someone until you find out what makes them cry
45. You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.