Saturday 13 April 2013

Funny Quoted About Life Love Birthday Sayings Pictures

Source(Google.com.pk)
Funny Quoted Biography
Biographies are but the clothes and buttons of the man. The biography of the man himself cannot be written.
Mark Twain
I hate biographies which say, I was called to such and such an office, and he offered me so and so, and I got so and so money. I find that very tedious. The best biographies are written by other people.
Leslie Caron
I very rarely read any fiction. I love biographies; I read about all kinds of people. I love theology and some philosophy.
Al Sharpton
That was par for the course but I also found that commissions were being canceled and in fact I considered this directly libelous - I write biographies for a living as well as being a journalist - for a non fiction book to be called fiction from beginning to end.
Anthony Holden
Some of those drawn into the holy war had been secular nationalists only a few years before. If one looks at the biographies of these people, remarkable continuities are revealed.
Jurgen Habermas
There's been a number of erroneous biographies, articles and so on written about Billy and we both thought it would be a good idea to produce a true one.
Pamela Stephenson
I like contemporary American literature and I like biographies and I like jazz and I like baseball and I like writers who write about the human condition and sci-fi is just something that I happened into.
Jonathan Frakes
Great geniuses have the shortest biographies.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
I'm interested in the truth, and unauthorized biographies are not. Yes, I would like to correct those errors someday.
Barbra Streisand
Once you touch the biographies of human beings, the notion that political beliefs are logically determined collapses like a pricked balloon.
Walter Lippmann 
I've always had an abundance of material about the subjects of my biographies.
Walter Isaacson 
While writing my first 90 books, I was magazine editor, publisher, book publisher, executive, etc., so I was established in publishing. three of my seven or so books were biographies of sports stars and really opened doors for me in that area.
Jerry B. Jenkins 
The difference between authorized and unauthorized biographies is the difference between riding in carriage or squatting in steerage.
Kitty Kelley 
I love reading. I'm very much into history, novels, biographies and I have a wide range of thrillers.
Bruno Tonioli 
My reading is always about musical biographies. I have an innate interest and passion for that.
Nina Blackwood 
The immense majority of human biographies are a gray transit between domestic spasm and oblivion.
George Steiner 
I don't think of my books as being biographies. I never had any interest in doing a book just to write the life of a great man. I had zero interest in that. My interest is in power. How power works.
Robert Caro 
When you write biographies, whether it's about Ben Franklin or Einstein, you discover something amazing: They are human.
Walter Isaacson 
I love to read different books on completely different subjects at the same time. I cannot focus on one. I read a few pages of literature, then I jump to philosophy and at the same time I'm reading biographies of Mahler.
Gustavo Dudamel 
I have believed in the biographies I have written. I truly can tell you that they have influenced our society politically, culturally, socially.
Kitty Kelley 
I've been a lifelong horror fan, but at the same time, I would say 90 percent of my reading is biographies and nonfiction history.
Seth Grahame-Smith 
Funny Quoted
Funny Quoted
Funny Quoted
Funny Quoted
Funny Quoted
Funny Quoted
Funny Quoted
Funny Quoted
Funny Quoted
Funny Quoted
Funny Quoted
Funny Quoted
Funny Quoted
Funny Quoted
Funny Quoted

1 comment:

  1. Thanks you sharing with this beautiful post. I read you post adn sharing with my social page. happy Thanksgiving 2014 Quotes

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...